lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013

Turn a blind eye to cold.



Today my kitten has woken up me tickling my feet at 7 o'clock in the morning. It wanted me to wrap around my arms because it was freezing. That is when I realized that we finally have november with us. After 2 months with hot temperature we can finally say it's winter, is november and…therefore x-mas is coming! 

But low temperatures do not mean to dress up with 30 layers like an onion. Winter has his own charming. And we can use it to show an stylish look. Because to shine you must first suffer. 

Winter is the white and the black season. White due to the weather. (time for skiing!) and black because the freezing temperatures invite us to dress with warm colors like black or the dark ones. Therefore, I am here to suggest you a look to cheers up yourself to struggle with the everyday. 










My today's look consist in a green waistcoat and a rural checked shirt with a plain blue jeans. Although it seems a lie, the waistcoat is very warm, even with uncovered sleeves. 
Joining these, I chose a red, greed and cream checked shirt to match with, blue basic jeans, and one of my favorite due to his comfort (and because I've made by myself) cream boots. 
The ultimate accessory: a  rural but cool brown handbag. 





















take care ;)





























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario