lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

…more H&M.

Talking so much about the big store H&M in the last post, I've been inspired by a H&M's outfit that I wore yesterday in order to show you here by now. 

So, do you want to get a foothold in the last trend? bet on a cape! Although it seems that we step back to 30 years ago with this item, we are wrong. As everyone of us knows fashion trends go back and forth over the years, and it's not a surprise that you could get a cape from your mother or even your grandma. Personally talking…I have a wonderful cream-white cape from my mother, and believe me they are not old-fashioned at all. 

But today I would like to suggest a cape from H&M (because of course my mother's cape is impossible to get nowadays….unless you've got a personal tailor or you can made by yourself!- I do not dismiss the idea-)



And here you have: matching with a hat in the same color make your outfit a smart-casual look out of ordinary, from my point of view. 
You can get a cap from any shop and from any shape cause they are  becoming a must-have in your wardrobe. This black hat is from H&M from the last autumn-season (€9,95). The cape is from this season, and you can get it for €49.95. The trousers are a mix of leggins and jeans, and they are so comfortable, from H&M (€9,95). 






And the perfect combination detail: this stylish loose white plain shirt. The perfect detail is that you can tie a bow with the shirt's neck and this will be shown by outside the cape. 
And finally: my mother's black boots with a fur grey bracelet on it; and this practical black hand-bag, from Primark (€14)



take care ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario