domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013

Isabel Marant for H&M

How I've promised, here I'am again with a new post! and WoW! What post :)
 
Since H&M decided to invite an internacional and a well-known designer to create a capsule collection every year, all of us wait impatiently this day will arrive.

The last 14th of november H&M launched the 2013's VIPs collection, by the french designer Isabel Marant. The same day in the very early morning there was plenty of people waiting at the door for the big opening of the shops that had the opportunity to show and introduce the new collection. 
Isabel Marant is a French house of fashion founded in 1994 by the same Isabel. The company has 10 shops worldwide.  And now we can get one ítem with the firm of Isbel Marant for less than 199 euros thanks to the agreement made between her and the big store "H&M", launching a low cost collection inspirated and made with the same spirit that Isabel does every year in her haute couture. 
And none of the ítems have not disappointed: from womenswear and menswear to teen and accessories. 
In the accompanying lookbook, Alek Wek, Lou Doillon, Milla Javovich and Constance model pieces that echo Marant's parisian boheman aesthetic perfectly. An embellished trophy jacket is worn with leather cropped trousers, a loose peasant top with printed jeans, and mannish outerwear with white trousers and slouchy boots with fringer detailing.
There is more than 100 ítems, but I've collected the ones I really love. Of course I would like to purchase all of them, but following this idea, I must buy any article my eyes love, and that's not healty for my upper budget.


We start from head.  A wonderful textured cream jersey or sueter with textures and colour decoration;  and it seems to be so warm! On the other hand,  these loose trousers, perfectly matched with a tight black t-shirt and a dizzy hight-heels. 



And of course our basic of this new and frozen season: boots. The first ones are really really really cool, and they have been the reason of madness for most women. but actually  I prefer the second ones. The silver bracelet around the boot has pesuaded me. 

Now, if you have a black back-less dress, you can buy this perfect necklace. The normal combination would be to let fall it by your neck, but I suggest a new trend by myself: wear it at the opposite side, I mean, let the gold necklace fall by your naked back. 


 And like always, the best for the last: the whim of the collection: 

Do you know the French haute couture's designer BALMAIN? Of course you know. The epitome of rock-chic glam with and element of couture, is the brand that everybody wants to be seen wearing. If you let yourself to be introduced in his dazzling architectural dresses and ítems, you will never come back. Is one of my favorites designers, I specially love his wool and silk miniskirts in multiple electric colours. 
The picture of this Marant's skirt just above has a similar look to the Balmari's skirts: 



Yes, I know, they are completely different (specially the prince) but something is something, isn't it? 


take care ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario