viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

Stronger*

Hello everyone! yes, I know. I do apologize …too many time without any update. But actually I have a excuse: I've been working so hard the whole summer. Yes, "work". This word which is so difficult to struggle with day-to-day. 

but I am back! and now…with all the word's time.  I would like to talk, criticize and evaluate every issue is happening in this crazy world we are living in. 

I have news on my own life as well. I am studying with too much enthusiasm the russian language. I feel very excited and I don't know exactly how I will introduce this knowledge in my future but right now I really love it. Is completely new, difficult and so trendy. 

in the meantime…I am posting from home, Spain (by the moment…), and I'am starting with Isabel Marant for H&M tomorrow… 



take care ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario